Saturday & Sunday:
• Week 1: Read Romans 11 for background and context.
• Week 2-52: Read Romans 12:1-21.
• Begin memorizing the bi-weekly verse of concentration.
• Research and study biblical meaning of the verse (use respected commentaries, sermons, texts, etc. – a number of which can be found on the References & Resources page)
• Pray that God will bring to mind through prayers, other people, etc. some specific lessons and truths He wants you to apply from these verses. Write these down in a journal or notebook. (You’ll want to refer to these lessons often throughout the year!)
• Read and memorize/repeat Romans verse of concentration each day.
• Ask God each morning and throughout the day to clearly show you the people, situations, and circumstances He is using to teach you about living out the specific verse(s).
• Follow and comment on the weekly POSTS (note: these are NOT pages…) to encourage others with what God is teaching you about Himself, others, yourself, etc.